OK, Dockery is in the Sunday Sampler
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-02 23:39:29 UTC
Without objection, I'll close the Sampler for this week..

'I'll post the official poem list tomorrow..

Zod, pick a poet for the next Sampler topic,

thank you all. pass the word during the week, the Sampler is back in action....submit.
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 23:43:40 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Without objection, I'll close the Sampler for this week..
'I'll post the official poem list tomorrow..
Zod, pick a poet for the next Sampler topic,
thank you all. pass the word during the week, the Sampler is back in action....submit.
Thanks for a good one, Rochester and Zod.

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.
Glad you made it in,.....
Will Dockery
2019-12-02 23:56:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Without objection, I'll close the Sampler for this week..
'I'll post the official poem list tomorrow..
Zod, pick a poet for the next Sampler topic,
thank you all. pass the word during the week, the Sampler is back in action....submit.
Thanks for a good one, Rochester and Zod.
;)
Glad you made it in,.....
The poem still has some rough edges, but I'm glad I put it in, and maybe I'll get some constructive comments and suggestions.

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-12-03 00:00:04 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Without objection, I'll close the Sampler for this week..
'I'll post the official poem list tomorrow..
Zod, pick a poet for the next Sampler topic,
thank you all. pass the word during the week, the Sampler is back in action....submit.
Thanks for a good one, Rochester and Zod.
;)
Glad you made it in,.....
The poem still has some rough edges, but I'm glad I put it in, and maybe I'll get some constructive comments and suggestions.
;)
I don't think I understand...it was started in '77' '...what could be left 'rough'

Just curious
Hieronymous Corey
I look forward to the finished product. Keep up the great work!
Will Dockery
2019-12-03 00:20:44 UTC
I know, I was responding to Rochester.

2019-12-03 00:26:30 UTC
Good thing.
Will Dockery
2019-12-03 00:10:03 UTC
Perhaps it was just fated to be rough.

2019-12-03 00:16:17 UTC
Sorry. I meant the Sampler.
General Zod
2019-12-03 00:26:23 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Without objection, I'll close the Sampler for this week..
'I'll post the official poem list tomorrow..
Zod, pick a poet for the next Sampler topic,
thank you all. pass the word during the week, the Sampler is back in action....submit.
I will think on picking the next poet.....

Do we have a list of those active....?
Edward Rochester Esq.
???? Pick some one off this weeks list of poems.......
General Zod
2019-12-03 00:30:31 UTC
Post by General Zod
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Without objection, I'll close the Sampler for this week..
'I'll post the official poem list tomorrow..
Zod, pick a poet for the next Sampler topic,
thank you all. pass the word during the week, the Sampler is back in action....submit.
I will think on picking the next poet.....
Do we have a list of those active....?
???? Pick some one off this weeks list of poems.......
I have heard you have a winter storm coming up your way Rochester so let me make this fast......!!

I pick Robert Burrows for the next Sunday Sampler, if he accepts and there are no objections.......!!