Seriously, just call me Hieronymous.
2019-08-13 10:08:43 UTC
It's for your own good. I make you more interesting.
First of all, it's an unusual and interesting sounding
name, plus how many people can say they know a
Hieronymous personally? There are a lot of people
named Corey. Everybody knows a Corey anymore.
Google 'Pastor Corey', and you won't see me show
up for several pages, but 'Hieronymous Corey' will
get you to a variety of pics, and all my social media.
So, how do I make you more interesting? Just say,
'I know a Hieronymous.', the next time there's a lull
in friendly conversation, and watch what happens.
Rex Hunter Jr.
You have a point.............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-14 10:14:53 UTC
I can't wear hats.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-14 11:00:20 UTC
Apparently the term 'Taco Tuesday' is trademarked. Thank God It's Wednesday?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-14 14:53:08 UTC
Genesis - Land of Confusion

Rex Hunter Jr.