אני יכול לזכור...I can remember
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-15 06:35:23 UTC

number.

IV.

Nach uraltem, aengstlich beheutetem
Klostergeheimnis lernen selbst Greise
muehelos Kavier spielen.
-- Max Ernst

this is to the memories z"l of
Rod Steiger 14 April 1925-9 July 2002
Roman Vischniac 19 August 1897-22 January 1990
Rose Leamel Ziebell (1933-2007)
Dottie Sutton (1922-2015)
and to the Presence of two of my children
in Yisra'el
and the memories of two sons z"l
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© 3 February 2018 / 18 Shevat 5778
slightly revised 14 April 2019 / 9 Nisan 5779

לעולם לא אשכח
Will Dockery
2019-04-15 06:44:12 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
אני יכול לזכור...I can remember
I.
in the ashes of Auschwitz
February 2018 / Shevat 5778
there exists no
kol hachavvyot,
the Infinite One bring/ing
all of reality into be-ing.
there is no 'ehyeh 'asher 'ehyeh
who formed Light,
who created Darkness.
II.
the candles of the Vanished
World are no longer
sown in the seasons of breath.
in 1920 Vilna, Yehu'dit bones
were excavated for horses
to be buried,
all by the tongue of a priest
covered in ambergris.
in 2018 Cyberia alleys,
the malefactor mime cries
as Long Island parhelia
flicker in the seasonal
ice around his little girls.
III.
the cypress of the
Kingdom of Night are
amidst natz'ri house gardens,
marking in the mouths of
opus dei children the straws
of Poland.
long after midnight we seek
solace in One-Eyed Paritus's
Meditations obliques,
where Sol Nazerman's
zoharic midrashim of
Shabtai Zisel are
narrated by Claude Lanzmann.
the quantum nonlocality
of the corpse of
ha'Kodesh Barukh hu
is the Hollerith tracking
A haunting poem, Stephan.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-15 17:17:27 UTC
A haunting poem, Stephan.
Shalom & Boker tov...your thoughts are appreciated.

It is predictable that the virulent 4th reich trolls among us, who spend their time hurling racist javelins, are so offended when they are cornered in their escapades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
2019-04-15 17:49:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
A haunting poem, Stephan.
Shalom & Boker tov...your thoughts are appreciated.
It is predictable that the virulent 4th reich trolls among us, who spend their time hurling racist javelins, are so offended when they are cornered in their escapades.
You mean like how their 50-year old letters but the lie to their claims that they'd married (kinda-sorta) a 14-year old Sephardic girl, impregnated her, fled to Canada during the first two years of the Vietnam War (while somehow attending Bob Dylan concerts on both the East and West coasts of the good ol' USA, took a pilgrimage to Israel and abandoned their make-believe family there?

Right...
Will Dockery
2019-04-15 22:38:26 UTC
A haunting poem, Stephan.
Shalom & Boker tov...your thoughts are appreciated.

It is predictable that the virulent 4th reich trolls among us, who spend
their time hurling racist javelins, are so offended when they are cornered
in their escapades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa
Researcher
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:

Nancy G. wants to join the Facebook poetry group to respond to you... I will
need to discuss that with George Dance first, who apparently is at work
right now.
NancyGene
Are you not a moderator? Why would you have to consult with Dunce about adding someone to that group?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-15 23:06:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
A haunting poem, Stephan.
Shalom & Boker tov...your thoughts are appreciated.
It is predictable that the virulent 4th reich trolls among us, who spend
their time hurling racist javelins, are so offended when they are
cornere
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
in their escapades.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / ×—×€×¥ ח"ם בן א
ב׹הם
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbal
istica Speculativa
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Researcher
לחיות זמן ׹ב ו×
œ×©×’שג...לעולם לא עוד
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח
---
----
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Nancy G. wants to join the Facebook poetry group to respond to you...
I will need to discuss that with George Dance first, who apparently
is at work right now.
Are you not a moderator? Why would you have to consult with Dunce
about adding someone to that group?
Make popcorn. I like it with cinnamon sugar.
"An award that you PAID FOR! 2nd place out of TWO BOOKS! That means
you won FIRST LOSER and LAST PLACE both at the same time!" - Edmo
the loser has to face the reality of his loserdom.
NancyGene
2019-04-15 23:27:39 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
A haunting poem, Stephan.
Shalom & Boker tov...your thoughts are appreciated.
It is predictable that the virulent 4th reich trolls among us, who spend
their time hurling racist javelins, are so offended when they are
cornere
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
in their escapades.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן א
ברהם
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbal
istica Speculativa
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ו×
�שגשג...לעולם לא עוד
Will is a disingenuous moderator. Gourmet popcorn--our treat!
General Zod
2019-04-15 23:32:01 UTC
Will is a disingenuous moderator
Why would Doc want a malicious liar on the poetry group?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-16 00:47:56 UTC
Will is a disingenuous moderator
Why would Doc want a malicious liar on the poetry group?
That is a fair question! So why is Pickles posting there? Is it because
Dreckweasel is a hypocrite and a malicious liar himself?

little willie douchebag is a proven liar, a malicious stalker and an
incoherent, talentless pissbum. Maybe he resents successful people.

Thanks for asking. I bet Dreckster either snips or ignores this.
"I do and have believed Dinosaurs were birds though, every since I was
about 6 years old or so." - Edmo shocks the scientific world with another
fascinating delusion from his childhood.
General Zod
We shall NEVER forget my friend......
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-15 12:46:09 UTC
[...]
Your "poetry" reads exactly like one of your loony tune rants. Needless to note, it mentions your personal Messiah, Shitzel Zitzel, as well.

That said you've wisely chosen to end your poem on a strong point... by quoting a passage from somebody else.
And, of course, dedicating it to your imaginary children establishes beyond any and all doubt that they are more than just phantasms of your perpetually deluded psyche.
Will Dockery
2019-04-16 21:48:53 UTC
Yes, there's no room for a lying scumbag troll such as Nancy G on the
Facebook group.

Will Dockery
2019-04-16 00:58:35 UTC
Exactly, I question why Nancy G even wants to be on the Facebook version of this group..
General Zod
2019-04-16 03:53:48 UTC
Exactly, I question why Nancy G even wants to be on the Facebook version of this group..
Block that stalking lying troll Doc.....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-16 03:54:51 UTC
Exactly, I question why Nancy G even wants to be on the Facebook version of this group..
So that using his uninformative Facebook page (an avatar itself), he can fabricate and cyberlibel with his Yehu'di/Jew baiting, and link it to his ostensible 4th reich racism.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I trust Doc has taken whatever forces needed to keep that sorry assed troll off out Facebook group....?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-16 21:06:03 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Exactly, I question why Nancy G even wants to be on the Facebook version of this group..
So that using his uninformative Facebook page (an avatar itself), he can fabricate and cyberlibel with his Yehu'di/Jew baiting, and link it to his ostensible 4th reich racism.
I trust Doc has taken whatever forces needed to keep that sorry assed troll off out Facebook group....?
Yes, he has.