Dockery at Open Mic
Add Reply
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-08-13 23:17:14 UTC
Moo Nanny

NancyGene
2019-08-13 23:52:02 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Moo Nanny
http://youtu.be/OBTeuKyNwNY
The bull is better looking than Will, sings better and certainly smells better.
George Sulzbach
I fucked a cow once but that's an udder story.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-15 14:42:49 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
Post by NancyGene
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Moo Nanny
http://youtu.be/OBTeuKyNwNY
The bull is better looking than Will, sings better and certainly smells better.
I fucked a cow once but that's an udder story.
I call "Impostor!" That was much too funny to be Stinky George.

Michael Pendragon
“Well, knowing Sulzbach as I do, I was pleasantly surprised he decided to spend the money on something other than booze and drugs. Or beer, wine, weed or hookers... ”
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery, quintessential dumbfuck, pissbum
Conley Brothers
That was a bull.
Will Dockery
2019-08-18 15:44:10 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
Post by NancyGene
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Moo Nanny
http://youtu.be/OBTeuKyNwNY
The bull is better looking than Will, sings better and certainly smells better.
I fucked a cow once but that's an udder story.
That was a bull.
You mean that wasn't milk?