"Big Fat Fuckin' Epiphany" (Restored Version)
Add Reply
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 19:11:13 UTC
Big Fat Fuckin' Epiphany

I had an epiphany yesterday
I realized that Clay is gay
He plays dress up as Princess Lei-
Around the village every day
You'll see him prance and swish and sway
But I still love him anyway.

I had an epiphany last night, by heck
That I'm a bum whose life's a total wreck
I mooch off my brother's disability check
I've got six chins beneath my neck
But no one ever would suspeck
Because they're hid beneath my beard.

I have to say it's really weird
To see yourself as others do.
My wife and kids done left me, too
I guess they saw the way I see
Myself with this epiphany.

So I can't write and I can't sing
And I can't fight Jim in a ring
Not even for some charity.
I'm just a Fat Fuck in a tent
Whose "poetry" ain't worth a cent
Who never bathes or pays his rent
And stinks like beer and pee.

And just in case you haven't guessed
This Fat Fuck bum who's such a mess
I'll here confess that it is me
Willie "Douchebag" Dockery.
Brooke
2018-04-09 22:19:27 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Always a pleasure to read this!

Bump
Michael Pendragon

Looks like FF will have to bump another six dozen old threads to the top now.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 03:51:51 UTC
Always good to see a lying troll show his true nature, in Michael Pendragon's case, a scumbag who will try any dirty trick to win.

Noted and archived.
Chafetz Chayim benAvraham
2018-04-10 04:26:56 UTC
Always good to see a lying troll show his true nature, in Michael Pendragon's case, a scumbag who will try any dirty trick to win.
Noted and archived.
Will...PaedoBarney and CapGun are not artists, but disgraced frauds. There are poets who do NOT come here because of their ill-disguised white supremacism. PaedoBarney rips off many creators at Youtube, refusing to pay compensation to artists. His scams (using the poetry of others as his own) are transparent. CapGun is a failure.

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
2018-04-10 04:29:18 UTC
True, they are pathetic examples of poets, with more talent for lying and
boasting than actual poetic vision.
Brooke
2018-04-10 23:42:37 UTC
True, they are pathetic examples of poets, with more talent for lying and
boasting than actual poetic vision.
Will, an actual question for you:

Were you sincere when you fell all over yourself praising Michael's and Jim's work before your falling out? You were quite complimentary of their obvious talent. Was that a farce? Explain yourself.
Chafetz Chayim benAvraham
2018-04-10 23:54:50 UTC
Post by Brooke
Post by Will Dockery
True, they are pathetic examples of poets, with more talent for lying and
boasting than actual poetic vision.
Were you sincere when you fell all over yourself praising Michael's and Jim's work before your falling out? You were quite complimentary of their obvious talent. Was that a farce? Explain yourself.
Explain yourself, Brooke...you are not an artist, but a participant in relentless libel. CapGun and PaedoBarney are NOT artists, have no talent beyond reworking their one-note hymns to themselves.

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark
drive-by
2018-04-10 23:59:53 UTC
He cannot and will not answer that...it was pre-Fake Jew...now he must follow the footsteps....or lose one head...
Rachel
Why can't you find better more agreeable topics for your obvious talent at writing poems and rhyming?
Michael Pendragon
No one ever reads "serious" poems. My "Douchebag" poems, otoh, are always extremely popular.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 01:36:50 UTC
No one ever reads "serious" poems
Yes, and you show much more talent at lying and misrepresentation than yu do poetry, after all.

2018-04-10 01:59:37 UTC
No one ever reads "serious" poems
Yes, and you show much more talent at lying and misrepresentation than
yu do poetry, after all.
Given that your only talents are mooching and failure, it's no wonder
you're whining.
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, something I have rarely gotten here
in 7 years." - Edmo bemaons what an asshole he is.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 02:04:33 UTC
Hey there, Cujo, still obsessed, I see.

2018-04-10 02:21:09 UTC
still obsessed
We know, stalker.
"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.
ME
2018-04-10 01:40:05 UTC
Hi Pen and Brooke. Good to see you're here.
Btw Pen, which Rachel was that ?
Hey, at least all my personalities speak and type the same way. I think?
Michael Pendragon
2018-04-10 01:42:28 UTC
There are too many damn Rachels to keep track of.
ME
2018-04-10 01:48:38 UTC
Kinda like clown heads but with more helium instead hot air!
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 03:34:04 UTC
Because, as he admitted to PJR, Pendragon will try any dirty trick if he thinks it will help him "win".

😀
drive-by
2018-04-10 03:35:11 UTC
Don't forget your taxes.......speaking of tricks..
Brooke
2018-04-10 23:39:39 UTC
That would require an income. Wonder is Stinky Dave tries to claim Will as a dependant?
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 02:34:49 UTC
Oh, admit it, Cujo, you were lost without me for those three lonely years.

😀
drive-by
2018-04-10 02:38:35 UTC
You are about a dumb mother fucker.........
ME
2018-04-10 02:41:53 UTC
Cujo, he never ignored you or anyone else. He's incapable of doing that. He'll take any attention he can get.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 02:45:40 UTC
Three years of ignore mode for Cujo.

That is a fact.

😀
Michael Pendragon

Willie "Douchebag" Dockery.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 04:31:10 UTC
Cujo, he never ignored you
Yes I did, for three damn years... heh.
Michael Pendragon

Willie "Douchebag" Dockery.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 20:27:33 UTC
Yes, let's get it back there, then:

Always good to see a lying troll show his true nature, in Michael Pendragon's case, a scumbag who will try any dirty trick to win.

Noted and archived, Pendragon, you lying scumbag.

Now have a nice day.

:)
Brooke
And you're an attention whore for bumping up the very post you're bitching about. As long as it is about you in some way, you really don't have a problem with it do you Will? It's got your name in it and that's all you care about and will keep bumping it up for that reason alone.
ME
2018-04-10 23:01:08 UTC
Brooke, after the ass kicking he and dunce got last night, a normal person would avoid calling anyone else a liar. But we are dealing with a fat fuck face clown. He has no shame.
Chafetz Chayim benAvraham
2018-04-10 23:04:24 UTC
Brooke, after the ass kicking he and dunce got last night, a normal person would avoid calling anyone else a liar. But we are dealing with a fat fuck face clown. He has no shame.
You remain a quacker shiksa, an antisemitic fraud. and babbling brooke is irrelevant.

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
2018-04-10 23:10:19 UTC
a normal person would avoid calling anyone else a liar
So let's get this straight, "Me", now you condone and defend Michael Pendragon's lying scumbag posts about my son?

You sure flip flop on that, but if you were in the position, I wonder how "normal" you would take such lies posted about your family.

That's right, think about that, "Me".

2018-04-10 23:30:41 UTC
Will, you ignorant slut

!!!!!!!!!!!
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 23:33:03 UTC
Thanks for proving your hypocrisy, "Me".

😀
Will Dockery
You are? That explains a lot... heh.
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 02:42:56 UTC
You're not exactly a genius yourself, Jim Senetto.

😀
Will Dockery
2018-04-10 03:05:29 UTC
This is a good thread, because it proves what a lying troll you are, Pendragon.

2018-04-10 03:41:29 UTC
Thanks for your concern, now take your medicine and get some rest, J.O.

😀
Will Dockery
2018-04-11 00:03:10 UTC
Look at the positive reviews Jim and Pen used to give my poetry, as well. Dozens of favorable critiques.

If I see something I like, I give it a nod... I've even done this with poems by PJR when I felt they were well done.

So, yes, honesty is my policy, always.

😀