Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley (for critique & comment)
2018-08-11 18:01:59 UTC
With interest here on the poetry group of the Conley Brothers Band currently high, I'll be posting samples of their performances as backing band on some of my original tunes and adaptations of my poetry to music for easy access to critique and comment.

Next up:

Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley

Will Dockery -vocals
Henry Conley -guitar
Douglas Conley -bass
Geno Woolfolk -flute
John Phillips -drums

"This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl."
Will Dockery
2018-10-25 19:30:47 UTC
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley

http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI

Will Dockery -vocals
Henry Conley -guitar
Douglas Conley -bass
Geno Woolfolk -flute
John Phillips -drums

"This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl."

Thanks for the interest...
Major Liberty
This is the very top grade...………….
Will Dockery
Thanks.
Will Dockery
2019-08-06 06:38:42 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Post by Will Dockery
Right, and your obsessive behavior is just perfectly normal, correct, Mr. Rochester?
;)
Sorry bubba...you're nothing
<nutty rant snipped>

Yet you seem to be able to think or write about nothing but me... that's obsession, Mr. Rochester.

;)
Johnny Galt
Again, as I observed earlier this Rochester fellow is on silly little toad.....
Johnny Galt
Claptrap senile fool....
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 03:36:41 UTC
I appreciate the positive feedback and moral support, Zod.
Rachel
2018-10-29 03:49:31 UTC
I appreciate the positive feedback and moral support, Zod.
i checked it out. played at your hog-button music festival?

it's funny, you wrote about "the weight of the world", and i wrote about "remembering, flooding my world of wait."

and then i came up with a new one (to me), after the hiatus i think it was, "the unbearable weight of gravity."

sorry if sometimes i don't know how to respond to you. i don't think that every comment always necessitates a reply, do you? :)?
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 04:58:47 UTC
I appreciate the positive feedback and moral support, Zod.
i checked it out. played at your hog-button music festival?

it's funny, you wrote about "the weight of the world", and i wrote about
"remembering, flooding my world of wait."

and then i came up with a new one (to me), after the hiatus i think it was,
"the unbearable weight of gravity."

sorry if sometimes i don't know how to respond to you. i don't think that
every comment always necessitates a reply, do you? :)?

Hello Rachel. no I don't expect a reply to every post, but it is nice to
hear from you.

Hello Rachel did you read my new poems???
Will Dockery
2019-05-06 15:42:33 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by Will Dockery
I appreciate the positive feedback and moral support, Zod.
i checked it out. played at your hog-button music festival?
it's funny, you wrote about "the weight of the world", and i wrote about
"remembering, flooding my world of wait."
and then i came up with a new one (to me), after the hiatus i think it
was, "the unbearable weight of gravity."
sorry if sometimes i don't know how to respond to you. i don't think that
every comment always necessitates a reply, do you? :)?

No, of course not... but mentioning Hogbottom, we need to make sure there
are plenty of music, poetry and art events set up to coincide with your
visit to Shadowville, when that becomes possible.

2019-05-07 04:03:48 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by Will Dockery
I appreciate the positive feedback and moral support, Zod.
i checked it out. played at your hog-button music festival?
it's funny, you wrote about "the weight of the world", and i wrote about
"remembering, flooding my world of wait."
and then i came up with a new one (to me), after the hiatus i think it
was, "the unbearable weight of gravity."
sorry if sometimes i don't know how to respond to you. i don't think that
every comment always necessitates a reply, do you? :)?
No, of course not... but mentioning Hogbottom, we need to make sure there
are plenty of music, poetry and art events set up to coincide with your
visit to Shadowville, when that becomes possible.
:)
I will paint Rachel down by the river........

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOliyVifpQVpxfDW-cn1Mlz0wOuspZ5ZcG__6-nGvqDQTBTzzU07Wkm37CiAkWypQ?key=c0luN21UeFpNYlZ3ajBmVTVuZTdySmIxb2w1X2Vn
General Zod
Where are you Rachel...?
NancyGene
2019-08-04 12:08:47 UTC
Where are you Rachel...?
Dedicated to Zid's extreme horn-loneliness for Rachel:

“Where are You?” – Frank Sinatra (written by Jimmy McHugh and Harold Adamson)

“Where are you
Where have you gone without me
I thought you cared about me
Where are you
[…]”
Will Dockery
2019-08-04 12:44:17 UTC
Where are you Rachel...?
“Where are You?” – Frank Sinatra (written by Jimmy McHugh and Harold Adamson)
http://youtu.be/BM-G_g-6QI8
“Where are you
Where have you gone without me
I thought you cared about me
Where are you
[…]”
You just love spewing your malicious smears against people, don't you?

So, Zod hopes Rachel is okay, nothing wrong with that.

:)
Edward Rochester Esq.
Rachel is not OK, never has been. Lady Bunny is not OK, You are not OK.
Will Dockery
2019-08-04 12:59:31 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Rachel is not OK, never has been
Oh, but you are quite okay, right, Mr. Rochester?

:)
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-08-04 13:04:49 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Rachel is not OK, never has been
Oh, but you are quite okay, right, Mr. Rochester?
http://youtu.be/pcqbLYdHlGQ
:)
Yes, I'm fine...you and your buds are mentally disturbed...drugs, booze have rendered you nothing more than fat and drool.

Why you disparage an actor who made good money, is baffling..unless your racism is showing as usual.

I'm reading where you have become a stooge once again..keep up the good work.
Will Dockery
2019-08-04 13:09:32 UTC

;)
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-08-04 13:32:21 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Yes, I'm fine...you and your buds are mentally disturbed
Right, and your obsessive behavior is just perfectly normal, correct, Mr. Rochester?
;)
Sorry bubba...you're nothing but fat and drool.

Your deflection tactics are very old...even to the point of defending a false interview you pretended to have.

Lady K ran, she was the smart one.
Will Dockery
2019-08-04 13:35:02 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Right, and your obsessive behavior is just perfectly normal, correct, Mr. Rochester?
;)
Sorry bubba...you're nothing
<nutty rant snipped>

Yet you seem to be able to thin about nothing but me... that's obsession, Mr. Rochester.

You are not thin.
Johnny Galt
2019-08-06 03:14:53 UTC
You are not thin.
While you are an anonymous tro9ll so Lord knows how putridly ugly you must be you sleazy troll.....
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-13 23:28:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Right, and your obsessive behavior is just perfectly normal, correct, Mr. Rochester?
;)
Sorry bubba...you're nothing
<nutty rant snipped>
Yet you seem to be able to thin
You are not thin.
More live Doc with the Conley Boys.....

High Number
Rochester is a senile ole fool..............
General Zod
These foolish trolls try to smear in any way possible....
Rex Hunter Jr.
Glad she is doing fine....
Modern Jazz fan
2019-08-20 23:42:52 UTC
Where are you Rachel...?
“Where are You?” – Frank Sinatra (written by Jimmy McHugh and Harold Adamson)
http://youtu.be/BM-G_g-6QI8
“Where are you
Where have you gone without me
I thought you cared about me
Where are you
[…]”
You just love spewing your malicious smears against people, don't you?
So, Zod hopes Rachel is okay, nothing wrong with that.
:)
Yes I do..............

Simple enough to understand...........

Zod
Good one........... new version?
m***@gmail.com
Good song thanks for posting.
Good Time Charley
An old favorite...........
Good Time Charley
Probably your best Doc...........
General Zod
Has a Rolling Stones momentum...…………………...
Will Dockery
2018-11-14 06:33:51 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

😊
e***@gmail.com
2018-11-14 08:35:23 UTC
Haunting.
Ellen Horny
2018-11-14 12:19:07 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Haunting
Will still hasn't paid me for posting this shit. Maybe he will tonight when he steals tips off the bar.

I guess I could use taunting, haunching, daunting, jaunting, and vaunting.
General Zod
2018-11-16 10:27:05 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Haunting.
Agreed..…. outstanding...……….
Zod
2019-05-19 02:31:30 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Haunting.
It is...
Good Time Charley
All times fave rave..............
General Zod
Slow blues burning.............
Michael Pendragon
Sounds like a plan. Next open mic night, you bring the kerosene -- I'll bring the matches.
Will Dockery
2018-11-19 17:56:33 UTC
With interest here on the poetry group of the Conley Brothers Band currently high, I'll be posting samples of their performances as backing band on some of my original tunes and adaptations of my poetry to music for easy access to critique and comment.
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Will Dockery -vocals
Henry Conley -guitar
Douglas Conley -bass
Geno Woolfolk -flute
John Phillips -drums
"This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl."
Slow blues burning.............
Sounds like a plan. Next open mic night, you bring the kerosene -- I'll bring the matches.
Pendragon's arson fantasy is noted.

Use your imagination, Will. Arson's the least part of my fantasy.
Good Time Charley

Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley, from the CD Shadowville Speedway.
General Zod
Mighty fine in a early Rolling Stones mood............
Good Time Charley
2018-11-25 22:44:31 UTC
With interest here on the poetry group of the Conley Brothers Band currently high, I'll be posting samples of their performances as backing band on some of my original tunes and adaptations of my poetry to music for easy access to critique and comment.
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Will Dockery -vocals
Henry Conley -guitar
Douglas Conley -bass
Geno Woolfolk -flute
John Phillips -drums
"This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl."
Good for many many listens.............

classic...............
Will Dockery
2018-11-26 12:38:42 UTC
Thanks for all those listens, Zod.
General Zod
That is the one I wanted to hear....................
Will Dockery
2018-12-01 06:48:26 UTC
Thanks for having a listen and a comment, General Zod.
Good Time Charley
A favorite read and listen....................
General Zod
I second that...……………..
Good Time Charley
High octaine poetry...…………...
Good Time Charley
Good one for another read and listen/"
Will Dockery
2018-12-14 06:27:57 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, Zod.

:)
Good Time Charley
2018-12-15 04:51:22 UTC
Great poem even greater melody...…………………….
Conley Brothers
2019-02-20 16:39:21 UTC
The melody was mine, as Will is not a musician, has no concept of music, and can't carry a tune.
Will Dockery™
2019-02-20 16:42:57 UTC
You are lying impostor, Fake Conley.

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey

What mel
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-15 08:00:07 UTC
Fantastic poetry.
Zod
2019-02-20 00:47:28 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Fantastic poetry.
I agree.................
General Zod
Maybe close to 100 listens of this one.............
Michael Pendragon
You are one sick puppy ...
Zod
One of your all time finest Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-05-22 22:53:15 UTC
Thanks for reading and commenting...

😉
Will Dockery
2019-07-27 16:10:03 UTC
Originally published in Playgrounds Magazine, December 2007, page 23.
Published on Nov 30, 2007

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/122007playgroundsall/22
= = =
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-27 21:29:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Will Dockery -vocals
Henry Conley -guitar
Douglas Conley -bass
Geno Woolfolk -flute
John Phillips -drums
"This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl."
= = =
Outstanding moment......

When we can place a time and place to the poem.....
Rex Hunter Jr.
Probably your greatest of all poem/songs.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-13 04:17:52 UTC
Thanks for the endorsement, General Zod.

;)
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-15 04:31:38 UTC
With interest here on the poetry group of the Conley Brothers Band currently high, I'll be posting samples of their performances as backing band on some of my original tunes and adaptations of my poetry to music for easy access to critique and comment.
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Will Dockery -vocals
Henry Conley -guitar
Douglas Conley -bass
Geno Woolfolk -flute
John Phillips -drums
"This is the wait,
the weight of the world.
Comes down sweet and heavy...
Twilight Girl."
Perfect listening on the old river bank camp....

Good fire a going....

Can of beans heating up... with coffee....