Ping: Will Dockery and George Sulzbach
2019-01-21 23:01:54 UTC
We have heard conflicting accounts about your whereabouts this weekend, from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night. One said that the both of you were arrested for drug possession, another said for drunk driving and causing an accident, one said you both were dead, one said you both were in jail for being Johns at the wrong truck stop, and one said you were in jail for all of the above and no one would post bail for either of you.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-21 23:09:54 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 3:01:56 PM UTC-8, NaziGene is begging for attention...

Shalom & Erev tov, Will and Zod...NaziGene is running out of Wikipedia entries to plagiarise, and is, now, fabricating further nonsense. His 'we' is illustrative of an east coast troll who barely graduated from high school, has no further education, has never published.

לעולם לא אשכח
NancyGene
2019-01-22 02:00:23 UTC
We have heard conflicting accounts about your whereabouts this weekend, from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night. One said that the both of you were arrested for drug possession, another said for drunk driving and causing an accident, one said you both were dead, one said you both were in jail for being Johns at the wrong truck stop, and one said you were in jail for all of the above and no one would post bail for either of you.
One of the reports from yesterday, which seems to be only half true, is the following:

A Reb Iceberg Exclusive..
Dateline Columbus

It has been reported that a two car collision has taken the life of the driver of a car t-boned at the intersection of Molly and Hatchet road..William Dockery was pronounced dead at the scene, the passenger, George Sulzbach survived the crash, both were on a pizza delivery when Mr. Dockery entered the intersection failing to make a full stop..update on the evening news at 12

RI

-----

We are relieved that William Dockery is not dead but Sulzbach may be experiencing one of the other conditions that were speculated upon earlier.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-22 02:20:29 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 6:00:24 PM UTC-8, NaziGene can't exercise self-control...

Shalom & Erev tov, Will...more fabricating bullshit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davenin
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-22 05:15:28 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 6:00:24 PM UTC-8, NaziGene can't exercise self-control...
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...more fabricating bullshit...
You mean like how you claim that the parents of a 14-year old South American Sephardic Jewess arranged for her to become the concubine of a 17-year old non-Jewish high school student from a family of trailer trash?

Yeah, that's believable.

And how you transported your 14-year old fuck toy and your newborn baby daughter across several state lines to Canada to avoid the draft... for two years... returning in 1968 at the height of the war and eligible to serve? And how you'd spend those two year in exile continent hopping back to the U.S.A. every time Bob Dylan gave a concert, for your inquest when your father was shot, for his funeral, etc., with a 6 month side trip to Israel... where your concubine and your two infant children decided to stay?

Or how Forrest Ackerman, or two-to-four members of the "Ackermansion cabal," forged a 3 1/2 year long series of letters from you in order to place you in Bakersfiels, CA during the time of your exile... thereby attempting to destroy your reputation as a coward and a traitor?

Or how you once attended a convention with Elie Wiesel? Or how Howard Pyle was a friend of your grandparents? Or how you'd skipped several grades in grammar school/junior high only to graduate high school two months before turning 18? Or how you have three advanced college degrees?

Face it, Pick. You've got to be one of the top 20 bullshitters on the planet.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-22 06:05:05 UTC
Shalom & Erev tov, everyone...FakeJewScarlotti can't even manage his pathological lying. He keeps fabricating non-existent chronologies. Need I say more? He is an out-patient, barely literate. My daughter and son in Yisra'el are doing quite well, and he knows nothing of my biological families (maternal especially). He was not there. But, in the present, he is a psychotic out-patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-01-22 12:48:33 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Shalom & Erev tov, everyone...FakeJewScarlotti can't even manage his pathological lying. He keeps fabricating non-existent chronologies.
I've merely summarized your life story, as you'd presented it. Any fabrication was entirely on your part.
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Need I say more? He is an out-patient, barely literate.
Speaking of out patients...

[The following letter is quoted with typos intact.]

1112 Snyder Lane
Ba kersfield, California

Dear Forry:

Sorry that I have not written since leaving the hospital, but I have been working with the anti-poverty program, which leaves no free time for much of anything.= I am living with friends, until I can find a decent apartment after my firstpay check: I am earning $1.60 an hour, 20 hours a week, usually in the late evening. I came back from the hospital with only about #20.00, which has long since run out, eating about three times a week; but I feel extremely (handwritten "lucky" inserted) that I even have a roof over my head!

[Large section of gushes over "Famous Monsters" and such snipped; along with a section describing Pick's re-entry into the political scene.]

... Again, please forgive me for the December Affair--I have tried to change my-self (entering the hospital, etc.), and now feel that I have a greater degree of self-honesty and maturity.

Warmest regards,
[handwritten "Stephen"]
S. Pickering.

[End Quote]
Brother Dave
2019-01-22 15:00:42 UTC
Will lies about him being sober. That's all I'm gonna say.
Conley Brothers
2019-01-23 20:32:06 UTC
Not surprising. Will lies about everything else. I've seen him drink.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 13:30:45 UTC
Nothing wrong with a good bottle of whiskey on a cold night or morning. You drink too, Henry.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 15:08:08 UTC
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>

With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-01-25 15:13:40 UTC
Once again Will proves that he's moron by misusing the terms "forger" and "identity theft."
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 15:28:25 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>
With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?
Once again Will proves
<snip>

I'm just making it clear that these posts are not by me, and in fact are a form of identity theft, posting misrepresentations and lies using my name, my identity.

I'll continue to set the record straight whether you continue to whine and defend this impostor of not.
Clay Dockery
2019-01-25 15:56:07 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>
With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?
Once again Will proves
<snip>
I'm just making it clear that these posts are not by me, and in fact are a form of identity theft, posting misrepresentations and lies using my name, my identity.
I'll continue to set the record straight whether you continue to whine and defend this impostor of not.
Funny, they resolve to Georgia. I think you created a fake ID just to draw attention to yourself like the drama queen you are known to be.

Stop it. There is room for only ONE queen in this family.
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-25 16:36:21 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>
With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?
Once again Will proves
<snip>
I'm just making it clear that these posts are not by me, and in fact are a form of identity theft, posting misrepresentations and lies using my name, my identity.
I'll continue to set the record straight whether you continue to whine and defend this impostor of not.
I think you're the impostor. One look at your avatar reveals that the real Will Dockery has ravaged his body with alcohol and drugs until he looks 35+ years older than his chronological age.

It's obviously from your photo that the real Will Dockery hadn't quit drinking 11 years (or even 11 minutes) ago.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 16:10:48 UTC
Just setting the record straight, fake CD.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 16:39:59 UTC
Then you're not thinking too clearly, Pendragon.

😊
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-25 17:02:43 UTC
Then you're not thinking too clearly, Pendragon.
I'm thinking very clearly, Turd.

The real Will Dockery (seen in countless photos and videos across the internet) is an obvious drunkard.

You claim to have been "clean and sober" for the past 11 years.

Therefore, you are not the real Will Dockery.
Conley Brothers
He needs help some nights getting on and off the stage. Maybe it's because he is so fat. Maybe it's because he lacks muscle tone. Maybe it's because he is so drugged and drunk. Likely it's all of the above.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 20:38:42 UTC
No, you're wrong, Pendragon, and I think that you know you are.