Ping: Will Dockery and George Sulzbach
2019-01-21 23:01:54 UTC
We have heard conflicting accounts about your whereabouts this weekend, from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night. One said that the both of you were arrested for drug possession, another said for drunk driving and causing an accident, one said you both were dead, one said you both were in jail for being Johns at the wrong truck stop, and one said you were in jail for all of the above and no one would post bail for either of you.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-21 23:09:54 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 3:01:56 PM UTC-8, NaziGene is begging for attention...

Shalom & Erev tov, Will and Zod...NaziGene is running out of Wikipedia entries to plagiarise, and is, now, fabricating further nonsense. His 'we' is illustrative of an east coast troll who barely graduated from high school, has no further education, has never published.

לעולם לא אשכח
NancyGene
2019-01-22 02:00:23 UTC
We have heard conflicting accounts about your whereabouts this weekend, from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night. One said that the both of you were arrested for drug possession, another said for drunk driving and causing an accident, one said you both were dead, one said you both were in jail for being Johns at the wrong truck stop, and one said you were in jail for all of the above and no one would post bail for either of you.
One of the reports from yesterday, which seems to be only half true, is the following:

A Reb Iceberg Exclusive..
Dateline Columbus

It has been reported that a two car collision has taken the life of the driver of a car t-boned at the intersection of Molly and Hatchet road..William Dockery was pronounced dead at the scene, the passenger, George Sulzbach survived the crash, both were on a pizza delivery when Mr. Dockery entered the intersection failing to make a full stop..update on the evening news at 12

RI

-----

We are relieved that William Dockery is not dead but Sulzbach may be experiencing one of the other conditions that were speculated upon earlier.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-22 02:20:29 UTC
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 6:00:24 PM UTC-8, NaziGene can't exercise self-control...

Shalom & Erev tov, Will...more fabricating bullshit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davenin
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-22 05:15:28 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 6:00:24 PM UTC-8, NaziGene can't exercise self-control...
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...more fabricating bullshit...
You mean like how you claim that the parents of a 14-year old South American Sephardic Jewess arranged for her to become the concubine of a 17-year old non-Jewish high school student from a family of trailer trash?

Yeah, that's believable.

And how you transported your 14-year old fuck toy and your newborn baby daughter across several state lines to Canada to avoid the draft... for two years... returning in 1968 at the height of the war and eligible to serve? And how you'd spend those two year in exile continent hopping back to the U.S.A. every time Bob Dylan gave a concert, for your inquest when your father was shot, for his funeral, etc., with a 6 month side trip to Israel... where your concubine and your two infant children decided to stay?

Or how Forrest Ackerman, or two-to-four members of the "Ackermansion cabal," forged a 3 1/2 year long series of letters from you in order to place you in Bakersfiels, CA during the time of your exile... thereby attempting to destroy your reputation as a coward and a traitor?

Or how you once attended a convention with Elie Wiesel? Or how Howard Pyle was a friend of your grandparents? Or how you'd skipped several grades in grammar school/junior high only to graduate high school two months before turning 18? Or how you have three advanced college degrees?

Face it, Pick. You've got to be one of the top 20 bullshitters on the planet.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-01-22 06:05:05 UTC
Shalom & Erev tov, everyone...FakeJewScarlotti can't even manage his pathological lying. He keeps fabricating non-existent chronologies. Need I say more? He is an out-patient, barely literate. My daughter and son in Yisra'el are doing quite well, and he knows nothing of my biological families (maternal especially). He was not there. But, in the present, he is a psychotic out-patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-01-22 12:48:33 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Shalom & Erev tov, everyone...FakeJewScarlotti can't even manage his pathological lying. He keeps fabricating non-existent chronologies.
I've merely summarized your life story, as you'd presented it. Any fabrication was entirely on your part.
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Need I say more? He is an out-patient, barely literate.
Speaking of out patients...

[The following letter is quoted with typos intact.]

1112 Snyder Lane
Ba kersfield, California

Dear Forry:

Sorry that I have not written since leaving the hospital, but I have been working with the anti-poverty program, which leaves no free time for much of anything.= I am living with friends, until I can find a decent apartment after my firstpay check: I am earning $1.60 an hour, 20 hours a week, usually in the late evening. I came back from the hospital with only about #20.00, which has long since run out, eating about three times a week; but I feel extremely (handwritten "lucky" inserted) that I even have a roof over my head!

[Large section of gushes over "Famous Monsters" and such snipped; along with a section describing Pick's re-entry into the political scene.]

... Again, please forgive me for the December Affair--I have tried to change my-self (entering the hospital, etc.), and now feel that I have a greater degree of self-honesty and maturity.

Warmest regards,
[handwritten "Stephen"]
S. Pickering.

[End Quote]
Brother Dave
2019-01-22 15:00:42 UTC
Will lies about him being sober. That's all I'm gonna say.
Conley Brothers
2019-01-23 20:32:06 UTC
Not surprising. Will lies about everything else. I've seen him drink.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 13:30:45 UTC
Nothing wrong with a good bottle of whiskey on a cold night or morning. You drink too, Henry.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 15:08:08 UTC
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>

With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-01-25 15:13:40 UTC
Once again Will proves that he's moron by misusing the terms "forger" and "identity theft."
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 15:28:25 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>
With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?
Once again Will proves
<snip>

I'm just making it clear that these posts are not by me, and in fact are a form of identity theft, posting misrepresentations and lies using my name, my identity.

I'll continue to set the record straight whether you continue to whine and defend this impostor of not.
Clay Dockery
2019-01-25 15:56:07 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>
With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?
Once again Will proves
<snip>
I'm just making it clear that these posts are not by me, and in fact are a form of identity theft, posting misrepresentations and lies using my name, my identity.
I'll continue to set the record straight whether you continue to whine and defend this impostor of not.
Funny, they resolve to Georgia. I think you created a fake ID just to draw attention to yourself like the drama queen you are known to be.

Stop it. There is room for only ONE queen in this family.
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-25 16:36:21 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing wrong
<forgery snipped>
With identity theft and posting misrepresentations and lies using another person's name, to you, is there, impostor troll?
Once again Will proves
<snip>
I'm just making it clear that these posts are not by me, and in fact are a form of identity theft, posting misrepresentations and lies using my name, my identity.
I'll continue to set the record straight whether you continue to whine and defend this impostor of not.
I think you're the impostor. One look at your avatar reveals that the real Will Dockery has ravaged his body with alcohol and drugs until he looks 35+ years older than his chronological age.

It's obviously from your photo that the real Will Dockery hadn't quit drinking 11 years (or even 11 minutes) ago.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 16:10:48 UTC
Just setting the record straight, fake CD.
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 16:39:59 UTC
Then you're not thinking too clearly, Pendragon.

😊
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-25 17:02:43 UTC
Then you're not thinking too clearly, Pendragon.
I'm thinking very clearly, Turd.

The real Will Dockery (seen in countless photos and videos across the internet) is an obvious drunkard.

You claim to have been "clean and sober" for the past 11 years.

Therefore, you are not the real Will Dockery.
Conley Brothers
He needs help some nights getting on and off the stage. Maybe it's because he is so fat. Maybe it's because he lacks muscle tone. Maybe it's because he is so drugged and drunk. Likely it's all of the above.
Will Dockery
What I claim and what is true are two different things. Don't mistake the writer for what's written.
Will Dockery™
2019-02-03 23:09:47 UTC
Says the Fake Dockery.

Who knows or cares what an anonymous impostor troll such as you thinks?

😊
Will Dockery
2019-01-25 20:38:42 UTC
No, you're wrong, Pendragon, and I think that you know you are.
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-25 20:45:10 UTC
No, you're wrong, Pendragon, and I think that you know you are.
Bullshit.

The real "Will Dockery" (the one appearing in the photos and videos) is all-too-obviously a prematurely aged, semi-homeless drunk.

If you claim that you've been clean and sober for the past 11 years, you could not possibly be this bloated wreck of a man.

So... either you're lying about your sobriety, or you're pretending to be some half-dead pissbum named "Will Dockery."

Which is it?
Zod
Will is not sober by a long shot.
Will Dockery™
2019-01-30 20:05:54 UTC
The real "Will Dockery" (the one appearing in the photos and videos
Yet you usually pretend to have me blocked.

Here's Will Dockery™ circa 2019, love it or leave it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/629438503762910/photos/

In case you really do have me blocked (and, thus, really are just talking out your ass):

Will Dockery™ circa 2019:

Will. Henry. David. (Left to right):

With Dr. Schwimmer:

Thanks for the image documentation, Ellen Horn, and hello Jose A. Castellanos Jr. :D

2019-01-30 20:33:54 UTC
You've gotten noticeably heavier and bloated lately. Are you OK? A checkup with an Honest doctor may be in order.
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-30 23:18:14 UTC
Don't believe me? Try posting to my FB page.
Will Dockery
2019-03-15 02:46:57 UTC
If you claim that you've been clean and sober for the past 11 years
Yes, it is true. Pen... I understand you lie so much you think we all have
the same habit, but no.

2019-03-15 03:16:14 UTC
If you claim that you've been clean and sober for the past 11 years
Yes, it is true. Pen... I understand you lie so much you think we all have
the same habit, but no.
Here's the full quote:

I think you're the impostor. One look at your avatar reveals that the real Will Dockery has ravaged his body with alcohol and drugs until he looks 35+ years older than his chronological age.

It's obviously from your photo that the real Will Dockery hadn't quit drinking 11 years (or even 11 minutes) ago.

I'm thinking very clearly, Turd.

The real Will Dockery (seen in countless photos and videos across the internet) is an obvious drunkard.

You claim to have been "clean and sober" for the past 11 years.

Therefore, you are not the real Will Dockery.
[END QUOTE]

In all honesty, you do not appear to have been clean and sober for any period in your life.

You are drinking in the photo with the girl displaying you (symbolic) balls on a skewer; and you were obviously drunk off your ass during the Zorro videos.

Zorro was 15 years ago, I believe.

Now, granted, you look like shit in the Zorro vids, but the amount that age has ravaged your face since then is, frankly, quite shocking. And puffy face, baggy eyes, jowls and an overall look of bloatedness (and I'm not talking about you 300lb body) are the telltales of a practicing alcoholic and/or drug user. If you'd been clean and sober for 11 years, you would no doubt still look like shit -- but the signs of alcoholism would be greatly diminished.
Conley Brothers
Will orders Cokes or coffee at the bar for the free refills, but keeps a flask in his coat. He's drunk, drugged, or both more than sober. This is why he wears dark glasses at all times, aside from being horribly cross-eyed.
NancyGene
Don't forget that he finishes people's leftover drinks at the tables. Of course Legends doesn't have many patrons, but Will takes what he can get.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 14:06:34 UTC
Don't forget that he finishes
<lies snipped>

Well, well, "Nancy", another malicious lie from you, what a surprise.

2019-03-15 14:23:09 UTC
LOL. I think they were making a joke
out of how you brag about being sober.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 14:28:50 UTC
LOL. I think they were making a joke
out of how you brag about being sober.
Someone accuses me of being drunk, then of course I will correct them, Corey.

You really don't agree with correcting misrepresentations and lies?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 14:39:05 UTC
If you want to see an accusation, you'll see an accusation.
If you want to see a joke, you'll see a joke. If you want to
continue to argue and fight, you'll argue and fight. If you
want to get along, you'll get along. I expect you to keep
doing what you've been doing here for almost two decades.
I expect George, George and Pickles to follow suit. That's
just what I expect, based on your histories, but who knows.
Maybe you are capable of personal grown. It's never too late.
Will Dockery™
Okay, I saw it as "Nancy" lying about me... you really think I was wrong, and "Nancy" is really just a nice person telling a joke?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 15:00:00 UTC
In a word, yes.
Blackbeard
Doc and I have Indian Leg Wrestled for the last sip of an abandoned drink. He often wins because he is a fat fuck and I'm scrawnier than an AIDS patient, but I like the way my droopy balls rest against his fat ass.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 15:02:04 UTC
Post by Blackbeard
Doc and I
<lying troll snipped>

Since you're an anonymous troll I have no idea who you are, but I do know you're lying about me.

2019-03-15 15:05:46 UTC
Is the big bad troll being mean to poor little old you? LOL
ME
2019-03-15 17:55:12 UTC
Is the big bad troll being mean to poor little old you? LOL
LOFL
Will Dockery
2019-03-15 03:24:04 UTC
Okay, so you don't believe I'm sober... big deal, Pendragon.

The people who know me know the truth, and about all you can do here is your
usual "repeat the lie and hope it sticks" routine, Pendragon.

Have at it, then... you know you can't resist spreading a good smear, liar.

:)
Will Dockery™
2019-01-30 20:42:11 UTC
Hello, fake George Dance.

Lost a few pounds, actually, since you asked.

😊
BumpMaster 3000
2019-01-31 04:08:21 UTC
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 04:11:35 UTC
I have interest in your Facebook page Pendragon.

2019-01-31 04:26:35 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
I have interest in your Facebook page Pendragon.
Yes, I know.

You posted your ugly-ass face on it. That's why you're banned.

And I intend to keep it that way.
Conley Brothers
2019-01-31 17:39:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
I have interest in your Facebook page Pendragon.
Yes, I know.
You posted your ugly-ass face on it. That's why you're banned.
And I intend to keep it that way.
As with everything, Will has to make it about himself, even other peoples' Facebook pages.
--—-----------
Zu-Bolton was well spoken for a black man - Will Dockery
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 17:54:48 UTC
As with everything, Will has to make it about himself
Actually the topic of "Will Dockery" seems to be the only thing you obsessed trolls can post about.

:)
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 05:22:20 UTC
I never posted anything on your Facebook page, Pendragon.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-31 05:46:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
I never posted anything on your Facebook page, Pendragon.
You've forgotten.

You'd posted there several times.

However, the ugly ass picture proved too much for my patience, and the appropriate measures were taken.
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 05:55:08 UTC
I never posted a photo on YOUR page, Pendragon, that never happened.
m***@gmail.com
2019-01-31 06:27:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
I never posted a photo on YOUR page, Pendragon, that never happened.
I'm afraid it did.

Fortunately, it's been removed, and you've been banned from my account.

Perhaps you were drunk when you'd posted it?
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 06:53:20 UTC
No, Pendragon, you've lied before and apparently you're lying again.

2019-01-31 14:15:39 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
No, Pendragon, you've lied before and apparently you're lying again.
Like I said, you've forgotten.

I haven't.

Your photo was deleted long ago, so there's no means of proving anything either way.

However, there'd have been no point in my blocking you if you hadn't ever posted there. So we'll let posterity draw its own conclusions.
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 16:42:51 UTC
No, I haven't "forgotten", I think you're misremembering the details, Pendragon.
Will Dockery™
2019-01-31 22:52:17 UTC
It had to do with the Facebook version of this poetry group, as I recall, Pendragon, not out personal pages.
h***@gmail.com
2019-01-31 22:55:20 UTC
LOL
Michael Pendragon
2019-02-01 00:10:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
It had to do with the Facebook version of this poetry group, as I recall, Pendragon, not out personal pages.
You are blocked from *my* FB page.

I am *not* blocked from the aapc FB page. I just can't see any of *your* posts on *any* FB page.
Will Dockery™
2019-02-01 00:20:45 UTC
Meaning you cannot see my Facebook posts.

Pretty much a killfile.

Suit yourself, Pendragon.

:)
Blackbeard
2019-03-07 00:17:16 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
It had to do with the Facebook version of this poetry group, as I recall, Pendragon, not out personal pages.
You are blocked from *my* FB page.
I am *not* blocked from the aapc FB page. I just can't see any of *your* posts on *any* FB page.
You never blocked me???

https://www.facebook.com/michael.pendragon.31

This is your Freddie Mercury look alike pose?

When you tried out for the Phantom of the Opera remake?

Your wife is a lovely lady.....

I think you have your settings on PUBLIC and need to be PRIVATE... look into that anyone can see your FB page even Doc....
Michael Pendragon
2019-03-07 02:30:52 UTC
Post by Blackbeard
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery™
It had to do with the Facebook version of this poetry group, as I recall, Pendragon, not out personal pages.
You are blocked from *my* FB page.
I am *not* blocked from the aapc FB page. I just can't see any of *your* posts on *any* FB page.
You never blocked me???
I've never blocked anyone except Will.
Post by Blackbeard
https://www.facebook.com/michael.pendragon.31
This is your Freddie Mercury look alike pose?
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/416956_328340027213637_1816987393_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b7cc88c1bd6cfb3609c2ac072823a68e&oe=5D0F36B5
When you tried out for the Phantom of the Opera remake?
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/42677097_1870323489681942_6764896562934972416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=e78e6f4a921c2fa4eb66e235ecd73fe5&oe=5D1AF5F8
Your wife is a lovely lady.....
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30465_110247699022872_2288101_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=855fa872d699a232cd996a01a1d05629&oe=5D124422
I think you have your settings on PUBLIC and need to be PRIVATE... look into that anyone can see your FB page even Doc....
I don't care whether Will can see it. I just don't want him posting anything there.

In any case, I can't see any of his posts on FB aapc. I can see everyone else's posts there - just not his.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-07 02:41:14 UTC
Post by Blackbeard
[...]
You missed the photo of Zod opening the letter from Rachel, then... but you can see this version:

General Zod holds letter from Rachel Ben-Levi.
General Zod
2019-03-07 03:10:56 UTC
I can't post there either....

Just can view....
General Zod
So you admit you were wrong then..........
General Zod
2019-02-01 00:27:23 UTC
We have heard conflicting accounts about your whereabouts this weekend, from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night
You sound like a stalker......
Conley Brothers
2019-02-03 17:15:43 UTC
Admission noted. So how long did the police hold you for?
Will Dockery™
2019-02-03 20:21:15 UTC
You seem confused, Fake Conley.

😊
NancyGene
2019-02-03 20:27:24 UTC
The police in Columbus were probably rounding up the hobos in case the city got tourist-spillover from the Super Bowl. Free night in jail.
Will Dockery
2019-03-15 03:44:19 UTC
Fake Conley, the real Conley Brothers know the truth.

:)
Will Dockery™
2019-02-03 04:51:38 UTC
NG is an admitted stalker, Zod.
Will Dockery™
2019-02-03 20:31:47 UTC
Your obsessive and malicious fantasy is noted, NG.

😊
Will Dockery™
2019-03-07 03:22:42 UTC
Hey, Pendragon, fool...

I'm not quite blocked if I can look at all your content.

😊
General Zod
2019-03-07 07:43:50 UTC
Exactly.....
Will Dockery™
2019-03-08 06:54:30 UTC
So when Pendragon finds out that anyone can see his content on Facebook, he suddenly shifts gears, whining that he doesn't care.

😊
Michael Pendragon
2019-03-08 12:43:04 UTC
Whatever you say, troll.
Blackbeard
2019-03-08 15:30:46 UTC
I have the shits.
General Zod
2019-03-09 01:32:20 UTC
You are a forgery of Blackbeard....
General Zod
2019-03-09 22:16:08 UTC
Hello friend.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 02:38:03 UTC
Too much dumpster diving?
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 04:20:50 UTC
I stopped drinking booze eleven years ago.

Don't believe me?

Tough.

😊
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 15:14:03 UTC
Yes, Corey, as you put it, I'll probably just keep doing things that work best for me, the way I see the situation is different from your view, obviously.

😊
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 15:27:24 UTC
That's because the way you see the situation is adversarial rather than collegial.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 15:47:08 UTC
That's because the way you see the situation is adversarial rather than collegial.
Yes, that's the way I'm seeing it.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 16:34:02 UTC
Yes, I know. That's what I said.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 20:22:06 UTC
Great, Corey, so for once we agree.

2019-03-15 20:39:41 UTC
You see the situation as adversarial.
I see the situation as collegial. What
do you think we agree about for once?
General Zod
2019-03-15 20:41:19 UTC
You see the situation as adversarial.
I see the situation as collegial. What
do you think we agree about for once?
Have you two ever agreed on anything even on agreement???

I want to draw your poem again with this style art.....

Is that agreeable???
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 20:50:43 UTC
You've got pencils, right? You can read, right?
You can put two and two together, can't you?
You don't need my permission to read a poem,
and draw pictures of what it brings to mind. If
you want to publish your work based on my
poem, great. I hope you make a gazillion bucks.
If you want to use my work to sell your shit, I'm
sure we can work something out, no problem.
General Zod
2019-03-15 20:53:17 UTC
You've got pencils, right? You can read, right?
You can put two and two together, can't you?
You don't need my permission to read a poem,
and draw pictures of what it brings to mind. If
you want to publish your work based on my
poem, great. I hope you make a gazillion bucks.
If you want to use my work to sell your shit, I'm
sure we can work something out, no problem.
OK here is my interview so you can view my artistry.............

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist George Sulzbach. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 21:00:46 UTC
Gosh, a real live interview of you?
If I only had the time to watch! LOL
General Zod
2019-03-15 21:07:17 UTC
Gosh, a real live interview of you?
http://youtu.be/nla61NcT9Wo

Yes you can stalk away now..................
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 21:10:15 UTC
Stalk away? You want me to leave?
Dental River
2019-03-15 21:26:29 UTC
Stalk away? You want me to leave?
LOLOL
Oh no not that.
Me
2019-03-15 21:08:56 UTC
Maybe the next time your back at the office, you could make some coffee and have a look at it!!!
Hieronymous Corey
2019-03-15 21:11:46 UTC
Is that the video where Will breaks a chair and lands on his ass?
General Zod
2019-03-15 21:16:13 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Gosh, a real live interview of you?
If I only had the time to watch! LOL
Maybe the next time your
That should be "you're".
Post by Me
back at the office, you could make some coffee and have a look at it!!!
Have a look.....

http://youtu.be/nla61NcT9Wo

Me
Thanks will.
Will Dockery™
2019-03-15 21:27:52 UTC
Glad you liked the video, "Me".

2019-03-15 22:45:14 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
Glad you liked the video, "Me".
:)
Thanks for admitting that you forgot to change socks.
NancyGene
2019-03-15 22:51:29 UTC
Post by Will Dockery™
Glad you liked the video, "Me".
:)
Thanks for admitting that you forgot to change socks.
We laughed at that too. As if Zid is going to give grammar and spelling advice. If he types two words, he misspells two words. Will screwed up yet again.