"Black and Blue Night" / Will Dockery & the Conley Brothers
2019-10-05 19:40:05 UTC
"Black and Blue Night":

Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Will Dockery
2019-10-05 22:55:31 UTC
The corrected post.

2019-10-11 14:33:33 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 22:55
Post by Will Dockery
The corrected post.
:)
Bravo...
Perry Winkler
2019-10-06 00:09:47 UTC
Classic poem and melody, Doc.

2019-10-06 04:03:28 UTC
Thanks för reading and commenting.

:)
High Number
2019-10-06 05:02:57 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
One of my favorites, strong in both words and melody.....
i***@gmail.com
2019-10-06 05:09:50 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Excellent, both the poem and the music.
General Zod
2019-10-06 07:15:51 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 09:07:17 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Excellent, both the poem and the music.
Thanks for reading, listening and commenting, my friends.

:)
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 15:44:31 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 06 October 2019 09:07
Post by Will Dockery
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
You are welcome, Doc.......
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 17:39:41 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

:)
High Number
2019-10-06 21:42:46 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Not a problem Doc................
Perry Winkler
2019-10-08 00:33:28 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
High Number
2019-10-08 07:44:37 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Not a problem Doc.....
High Number
2019-10-08 23:43:59 UTC
Not a problem Doc.....
Bodeen
2019-10-09 01:54:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
General Zod
2019-10-09 08:25:22 UTC
Not a problem Doc..
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 10:56:22 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

2019-10-09 15:59:19 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 09 October 2019 10:56
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Thanks to you and the band for creating the art...........
Will Dockery
2019-10-10 20:52:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Yes, the Conley Brothers are world class players.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 22:00:14 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 10 October 2019 20:52
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Indeed, indeed....
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 22:44:03 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

2019-10-09 23:44:40 UTC
Not a problem Doc..
Pentagram
2019-10-11 00:30:27 UTC
Not a problem Doc..
General Zod
2019-10-12 05:37:56 UTC
Not a problem Doc.. !!
Bodeen
2019-10-16 00:44:15 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

Will Dockery
2019-10-06 06:50:08 UTC
Thanks for reading, listening and commenting, my friends.

2019-10-09 10:49:02 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 19:40
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
One of the finest, rendered in understated majesty....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 21:02:59 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 19:40
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Pastor Corey, here is a perfect example of song lyrics as poetry.....

Listen and learn, for a change...