"Black and Blue Night" / Will Dockery & the Conley Brothers
Will Dockery
2019-10-05 19:40:05 UTC
"Black and Blue Night":

Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Will Dockery
2019-10-05 22:55:31 UTC
The corrected post.

:)
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:33:33 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 22:55
Post by Will Dockery
The corrected post.
:)
Bravo...
Perry Winkler
2019-10-06 00:09:47 UTC
Classic poem and melody, Doc.

:)
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 04:03:28 UTC
Thanks för reading and commenting.

:)
High Number
2019-10-06 05:02:57 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
One of my favorites, strong in both words and melody.....
i***@gmail.com
2019-10-06 05:09:50 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Excellent, both the poem and the music.
General Zod
2019-10-06 07:15:51 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 09:07:17 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Excellent, both the poem and the music.
Thanks for reading, listening and commenting, my friends.

:)
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 15:44:31 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 06 October 2019 09:07
Post by Will Dockery
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
You are welcome, Doc.......
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 17:39:41 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

:)
High Number
2019-10-06 21:42:46 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Not a problem Doc................
Perry Winkler
2019-10-08 00:33:28 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
High Number
2019-10-08 07:44:37 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Not a problem Doc.....
High Number
2019-10-08 23:43:59 UTC
Not a problem Doc.....
Bodeen
2019-10-09 01:54:47 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
General Zod
2019-10-09 08:25:22 UTC
Not a problem Doc..
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 10:56:22 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

:)
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 15:59:19 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 09 October 2019 10:56
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Thanks to you and the band for creating the art...........
Will Dockery
2019-10-10 20:52:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Yes, the Conley Brothers are world class players.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 22:00:14 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 10 October 2019 20:52
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Indeed, indeed....
General Zod
2019-10-19 21:40:36 UTC
Not a problem Doc.. !!
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-23 01:05:02 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
That they are, that they are.....
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-10-23 02:23:02 UTC
Post by Zod The Mighty
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
They're a backwoods karaoke band. Whoop-de-damn-do.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-23 02:31:20 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 02:23
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Post by Zod The Mighty
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
No, but you are a fucking ignorant fool, Pendragon.....
Will Dockery
2019-10-29 02:25:21 UTC
Post by Zod The Mighty
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Thanks for the nod, Zod.
General Zod
2019-10-26 21:38:48 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Another revisit.............. soundin good.............
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 22:44:03 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

:)
General Zod
2019-10-09 23:44:40 UTC
Not a problem Doc..
Pentagram
2019-10-11 00:30:27 UTC
Not a problem Doc..
General Zod
2019-10-12 05:37:56 UTC
Not a problem Doc.. !!
Bodeen
2019-10-16 00:44:15 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
Will Dockery
2019-10-19 04:42:49 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Excellent, both the poem and the music.
Thanks for reading, listening and commenting, Ilya.

;)
Bodeen
2019-10-20 22:35:31 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Agreed and seconded I.S.
General Zod
2019-10-21 22:53:44 UTC
Not a problem Doc.. !!
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-29 00:24:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 19:40
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Pastor Corey, here is a perfect example of song lyrics as poetry.....
Listen and learn, for a change...
As if that would ever happen.
;)
I K R...?
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-30 01:00:48 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

Will Dockery
2019-10-06 06:50:08 UTC
Thanks for reading, listening and commenting, my friends.

:)
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 10:49:02 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 19:40
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
One of the finest, rendered in understated majesty....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 21:02:59 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

Will Dockery
2019-10-23 02:38:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo

;)
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-23 05:20:04 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 02:38
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Pastor Corey, here is a perfect example of song lyrics as poetry.....
Listen and learn, for a change...
As if that would ever happen.
;)
Pastor Corey seems to be getting wiser.......

If only he would mature beyond that lowbrow poetry style......
Zod The Mighty
2019-10-25 00:50:46 UTC
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
I K R...?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-23 21:42:33 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 19:40
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/pWco3oFZZxo
Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Doug Conley, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. and John Phillips at Area 51 studio in Phenix City, AL.
Outstanding..............