Happy Mothers Day to Mama Millie
Add Reply
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-05-12 13:38:56 UTC
Thank you for the dilapidated shack you let Will and I live in. I hope you got an extra helping of oatmeal at the old folks home we had you committed to.
Mildred Dockery
2019-05-12 14:17:15 UTC
I can taste your sarcasm, the bitter fruit of my negligence.
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-05-12 14:33:25 UTC
You're probably tasting the sperm of one of the orderlies at the retirement home. I hear you have become quite the whore there and earned the nickname Millie the Mouth.
George Sulzbach
2019-05-13 02:54:51 UTC
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Thank you for the dilapidated shack you let Will and I live in. I hope you got an extra helping of oatmeal at the old folks home we had you committed to.
Millie gives a hell of a blowjob too.
Outdamnstanding!
Will Dockery
That's a lie. Mom was average when it come to giving blowjobs.
Conley Brothers
2019-05-14 14:48:01 UTC
I heard of blowjob contests pitting the skills of Katherine against Millie. Was there ever a clear winner?
Clay Dockery
2019-05-18 14:49:17 UTC
I heard of blowjob contests pitting the skills of Katherine against Millie. Was there ever a clear winner?
Grandma taught Sarah and myself how to give a world class blowjob. I'm the queen of the NY gloryholes thanks to Meemaw Millie.
Zod
2019-05-18 22:07:48 UTC
You could give some tips to your father Will.
Will Dockery
2019-05-19 15:41:03 UTC
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
I heard of blowjob contests pitting the skills of Katherine against Millie. Was there ever a clear winner?
Grandma taught Sarah and myself how to give a world class blowjob. I'm the queen of the NY gloryholes thanks to Meemaw Millie.
You could give some tips to your father Will.
You weren't complaining in your tent last night.