Sandbox: Act of Will part 2 / Will Dockery
2019-09-26 03:21:51 UTC
I am reading through "Sandbox: Act of Will part 2" tonight, seeing no changes needed.

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Sandbox:_Act_of_Will_part_2
General Zod
2019-09-26 05:10:40 UTC
Looks good Doc....
Will Dockery
2019-09-27 09:10:53 UTC
Checking ad double checking, it is quite sound.
General Zod
2019-09-28 03:41:57 UTC
Looks good Doc....
Perry Winkle
2019-10-03 04:28:01 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
General Zod wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 05:10
I am reading through "Sandbox: Act of Will part 2" tonight, seeing no changes needed.
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Sandbox:_Act_of_Will_part_2
Looks good Doc....
I appreciate the read, Zod.
Kudos to you and G.D.

This book is a best seller waiting to happen.....
General Zod
2019-10-09 08:28:23 UTC
Looks good Doc...….
Z***@none.i2p
Good, looking forward .........
General Zod
2019-10-12 05:30:49 UTC
Looks good Doc...
General Zod

W***@none.i2p
I appreciate the read, Zod.
Zod

Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 01:51:13 UTC
Will-Dockery wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 16:20
Post by W***@none.i2p
General Zod wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 05:10
I am reading through "Sandbox: Act of Will part 2" tonight, seeing no changes needed.
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Sandbox:_Act_of_Will_part_2
Looks good Doc....
I appreciate the read, Zod.
Thank you for providing us with so much great poetry Doc.........