Grilled Cheesus
drive-by
2020-05-22 22:24:49 UTC
Grilled Cheesus

Right there, right in the middle
of my grilled cheese sandwich
was the image of Jesus,
and black it was, over-cooked and I thought
maybe the newspaper would be interested
but why upset the apple cart
everybody knows Jesus was white, right?

I ate it instead, knowing nobody would believe me,
especially in an election year, where Jesus seems to be
crossing over that separation of church and state,
but will never be audited.

Tomorrow, I’ll throw a slice into the toaster,
see if I can pop out the pope.
philo
LOL
philo
2020-05-22 22:30:39 UTC
Post by drive-by
Grilled Cheesus
Right there, right in the middle
of my grilled cheese sandwich
was the image of Jesus,
and black it was, over-cooked and I thought
maybe the newspaper would be interested
but why upset the apple cart
everybody knows Jesus was white, right?
I ate it instead, knowing nobody would believe me,
especially in an election year, where Jesus seems to be
crossing over that separation of church and state,
but will never be audited.
Tomorrow, I’ll throw a slice into the toaster,
see if I can pop out the pope.
Dose dat gots incurable diseases...
Dems da ones whoze prays to Jeezus.

Those who just sneezes,
They does what they pleases.
k***@gmail.com
Have you found cheeses, they dried for you,
Will Dockery
Jesus isn't a negro, not in these parts anyway.
Will Dockery

But you sure are an identity thief and forger...
Zod
Hell no.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:07:00 UTC