Ping Hieronymus the lying kook
2011-08-10 22:09:03 UTC
Hey nutjob!

Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?

<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&pg=personal&fr_id=35374>

Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
the messenjah
2011-08-10 22:13:00 UTC
Hey nutjob!
Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
Having another hissy-fit, Ross?
the messenjah
2011-08-10 22:20:30 UTC
Hey nutjob!
Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
Having another tizzy, Ross? I doubt that the organization Relay for
Life will have their website taken down because of a moron like you.
Besides, you don't have any money anyway. The only money you make is
from getting on your knees in public bathrooms.
2011-08-10 23:08:18 UTC
Hey nutjob!
Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
LOL, thanks for taking a moment to look at my site. I know you must
be busy. The honor roll is simply that. No offense was intended,
but I'm sure you have to do what you have to do. You'll also be
honored at the Luminaria Ceremony, at no cost to you, of course.
Peter J Ross
2011-08-11 10:34:45 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:08:18 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Peter J Ross
Hey nutjob!
Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
LOL
I wonder if the American Cancer Society will be amused to learn that
you're wasting their bandwidth to service your kooky Usenet
obsessions.

"If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform
the system administrator."

<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?pg=objcon&fr_id=35374&px=20201311>

You have 24 hours from the time of my previous post.

<drivelsnip>
2011-08-11 11:07:10 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Hey nutjob!
Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
LOL
I wonder if the American Cancer Society will be amused to learn that
you're wasting their bandwidth to service your kooky Usenet
obsessions.
"If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform
the system administrator."
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?pg=objcon&fr...>
You have 24 hours from the time of my previous post.
<drivelsnip>
You'd have to ask them. I'm not employed by the ACS. I only do
volunteer work, and give them money. I apologise if you find
anything on my page objectionable, but I stand by my committment to
honor those I've litsed. Of course I expect no less a committment
from you. You've got to do what you've got to do, like I've got to go
to the beach for the day. I'm committed to it, like I simply have to
run now. Thanks for reading, and remember to have a wonderful day. I
know it can be rough out there, surfing and whatnot.
Will Dockery
2011-08-11 23:28:38 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
[...]
Sounds like fun... I'd like to slip away to Florida for a very short
visit, myself... this week is Brother Dave's birthday week!

--
Shadowville Speedway & other songs:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
the messenjah
2011-08-11 12:13:28 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
Hey nutjob!
Why are you pretending on your kooksite that I've given you money?
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name from your kooky "Fundraising Honor Roll" within 24
hours or pouf! your kooksite will be gone.
LOL
I wonder if the American Cancer Society will be amused to learn that
you're wasting their bandwidth to service your kooky Usenet
obsessions.
"If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform
the system administrator."
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?pg=objcon&fr...>
You have 24 hours from the time of my previous post.
<drivelsnip>
Ross. You're a fuckhead.
2011-08-12 07:44:18 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:34:45 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Peter J Ross
You have 24 hours from the time of my previous post.
<extract>
I'm sure you will agree that it's inappropriate for your server to be
used to further this person's online trolling. As you can see from the
link, he's refused to remove my name, so the next step is to ask you
to remove my name, disable the "roll of honour" or remove the page.
</extract>

Btw, just in case your fundraising is genuine: you don't really think
chuckles lysaght is going to send you five dollars worth of money, do
you? I know you're stupid, but surely you can't be *that* stupid.
the messenjah
2011-08-12 07:53:20 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
You have 24 hours from the time of my previous post.
<extract>
I'm sure you will agree that it's inappropriate for your server to be
used to further this person's online trolling. As you can see from the
link, he's refused to remove my name, so the next step is to ask you
to remove my name, disable the "roll of honour" or remove the page.
</extract>
Btw, just in case your fundraising is genuine: you don't really think
chuckles lysaght is going to send you five dollars worth of money, do
you? I know you're stupid, but surely you can't be *that* stupid.
I bet they are laughing their asses off at you, Ross. You're such a
fuckhead.
2011-08-12 09:55:27 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
You have 24 hours from the time of my previous post.
<extract>
I'm sure you will agree that it's inappropriate for your server to be
used to further this person's online trolling. As you can see from the
link, he's refused to remove my name, so the next step is to ask you
to remove my name, disable the "roll of honour" or remove the page.
</extract>
Btw, just in case your fundraising is genuine: you don't really think
chuckles lysaght is going to send you five dollars worth of money, do
you? I know you're stupid, but surely you can't be *that* stupid.
I don't know. I'm pretty stupid. It's an occupational necessity for
fundraising types and volunteers like me; *that* stupid doesn't feel
like much of a stretch.

Will Dockery
2011-08-11 03:13:12 UTC
Why are you pretending...that I've given you money?
Actually, there's no mention of you having given any money on his
site, there's just a "Peter J Ross" listed.
<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11SA?px=20201311&...>
Remove my name
You realize that there's more than one "Peter J Ross", right, PJR?

In fact, there's at least dozens of people named "Peter J Ross":

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=%22peter+j+ross%22&aq=0v&aqi=g-v5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=b3159dd593f595f9&biw=1024&bih=599

Not only that, "Pete Ross" is even a friend of Superman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Ross

"Peter Joseph "Pete" Ross is a fictional character who appears in the
Superman comic books published by DC Comics. He was introduced in
Superboy #86 (January 1961)..."

Hieronymous Corey
Make no mistake. I intend to honor our Peter J. Ross, specifically.
Will Dockery
He is /the/ PJR, afetr all, yes...
George Dance
2011-08-11 10:44:21 UTC
True. Maybe Cory should just change the name to "Pete Ross." Or maybe "P.J. Ross."
the messenjah
2011-08-11 12:14:50 UTC
Actually it isn't his real name.
Hieronymous Corey
2011-08-11 12:52:50 UTC
Post by the messenjah
Post by George Dance
True. Maybe Cory should just change the name to "Pete Ross." Or maybe "P.J. Ross."
Actually it isn't his real name.
S'okay. Cory isn't my reel name eether. I am a real Hieronymous
though; honest ingin. I mean, no Foolin'. That's a fact, Jack.

I mean, Chuck. My real first name is Jack. Hieronymous is just a
title, like Mr. or Shithead. I've been called those too. I prefer
Hieronymous or Corey, but answer to a number of things of necessity.
I wear several hats.
the messenjah
2011-08-11 18:22:50 UTC
Post by the messenjah
Post by George Dance
True. Maybe Cory should just change the name to "Pete Ross." Or maybe "P.J. Ross."
Actually it isn't his real name.
S'okay.  Cory isn't my reel name eether. I am a real Hieronymous
though; honest ingin.  I mean, no Foolin'.  That's a fact, Jack.
I mean, Chuck.  My real first name is Jack.  Hieronymous is just a
title, like Mr. or Shithead.  I've been called those too.  I prefer
Hieronymous or Corey, but answer to a number of things of necessity.
I wear several hats.
I knew a dude in Sarasota named Hieronymous.

http://skywriter.diaryland.com
Hieronymous Corey
I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.
Peter J Ross
2011-08-12 09:12:13 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:14:50 -0700 (PDT),
Post by the messenjah
Post by George Dance
True. Maybe Cory should just change the name to "Pete Ross." Or maybe "P.J. Ross."
Actually it isn't his real name.
Sorry, chuckles, but despite your nightly dreams, my real name is
*not* "Master".