Ash Dust Moon / a poem by Will Dockery
2015-03-27 08:58:58 UTC
Will Dockery poem from alt.ezines 1997:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ

On Friday, March 14, 1997 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Andrew Roller Presents:

<snipped for brevity>
Ash Dust Moon.
She reached out and touched me through a void,
and brought me over to the funeral.
I was soon standing there as the preacher said the words.
For his good baptist soul.
He had been warm then his heart burst and he turned very cold.
Ashes to dust,
recycled to lung.
Spirits inside the air,
the void is there.
Lady Katherine was pleading to the underground,
that when he got there he wouldn't be found.
I was soon standing looking at the pictures at some exhibition.
They had been his though taken with a camera.
Naturally formed nuggets of art.
I could smell the summer on the ground steaming from the grass.
Acidity to morbidity,
profound profundity.
Smartest design in modern,
the void is the god.
My head fell suddenly against the ground,
the glass on the gates rattled somewhat from this.
I saw a man up on the roof painting a fixture up there,
and the wind rooster turned.
On the radio was country and western playing in the woodshop.
I was in a truck across the parking lot watching and hearing this.
What I can't do,
is what I don't want to do.
Look into her chemicals,
look into those blues of yours.
Standing down there by the front door,
I really wasn't too close or at least enough to hear her.
I recognized this street despite all the bulldozing.
There's something wrong, there's something new here in this city.
The sadness and worry in Katherine's eyes,
terror tactics in our hearts and wind in our souls.
(The above poem has been excerpted from Will Dockery's new zine, April
Bullets, which is a 32 page minicomic and is available for $1.00 from Will
Dockery, P.O. Box xxxx, Phenix City, AL 36868, U.S.A.)
Ash Dust Moon is
copyright 1997 by Will Dockery.
AND IN THE END...
GOVERNMENT BACKFIRES AGAIN
"Three-Strikes Law -- Crime rates have declined more in states without the
law than in those with it."
- Time, March 17, 1997, pg. 13.
-END OF 213 EMISSION
--
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand

Check out "Gone Too Far / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars -
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/11596860

-- drinking coffee with Jack Snipe and Brian Mallard at Edgewood Park.
Will Dockery
2015-12-07 13:47:56 UTC
A Will Dockery poem from alt.ezines 1997:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Dockery, P.O. Box 7394, Columbus, GA 31908, U.S.A.)

:D
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 00:29:40 UTC
Will Dockery poem from alt.ezines 1997:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>

2018-10-30 04:15:28 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
This one real old I rememebr...........
Will Dockery
2018-10-30 17:51:28 UTC
Thanks, Zod.

Some will recognize this in a later incarnation.
Zod
2018-10-30 19:51:39 UTC
Thanks, Zod.
Some will recognize this in a later incarnation.
Yes................

Was just looking...............
m***@gmail.com
2018-10-31 23:32:13 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Good poem thank you.
Will Dockery
2018-11-09 04:04:07 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Thanks for reading and commenting, Mike.
Will Dockery
2019-03-16 05:09:03 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Hello Mike, and thank you for reading and commenting...
General Zod
2018-11-08 21:27:25 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Sad story...........................

https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery/little-homeless-clown?in=will-dockery/sets/will-dockery-songs
e***@gmail.com
2018-11-08 23:45:31 UTC
Deep sadness...
Good Time Charley
2018-11-09 02:43:22 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Deep sadness...
Absolutely...…………..
Will Dockery
2018-11-12 19:19:21 UTC
Post by Good Time Charley
Post by e***@gmail.com
Deep sadness...
Absolutely...
Thanks for the scrutiny and feedback, folks.
Good Time Charley
2018-11-09 22:42:18 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Good one from days of yore...................
Will Dockery
2018-11-11 04:34:28 UTC
Thanks again, Zod.

:)
Good Time Charley
2018-11-12 06:33:34 UTC
Thanks again, Zod.
:)
Keep the great works coming Doc...……………...
Will Dockery
2018-11-14 06:30:38 UTC
This was actually the first poem of mine published in Playgrounds Magazine, back in 1995.
Good Time Charley
2018-11-15 00:47:29 UTC
This was actually the first poem of mine published in Playgrounds Magazine, back in 1995.
Those were diferent times....................
General Zod
2018-11-22 23:32:24 UTC
This was actually the first poem of mine published in Playgrounds Magazine, back in 1995.
I remember that...……….
General Zod
2019-04-16 08:17:46 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.ezines/TxRAq60fBPg/fWsKBAvijUYJ
Post by Will Dockery
Andrew Roller Presents
<snipped for brevity>
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Another obscure classic from the mighty typewriter of the Doc....