Insulted the Phophet
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:03:11 UTC
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:03:53 UTC
This is evil very
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-09 08:19:25 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
This is evil very
The forgers of Doc and his family and friends are quite malicious to say the least...

Perhaps not evil per se but darned close...
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-07-11 17:04:45 UTC
Fuck you, Dill Salami. I don't like you Muzzies one bit. Mohammed was a faggot.
Will Dockery
2019-07-11 20:33:05 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter Jr.
Fuck you
<troll snip>

Writes the troll too unoriginal to come up with his own moniker.

2019-07-12 02:08:12 UTC
You showed them towel heads who the boss is, George Sulzbach.
Will Dockery
2019-07-12 02:10:38 UTC
Lie much, impostor troll?

:)
Brother Dave Dockery
Damnit Will we don't want any ayrab goat fuckers knocking at our door at 1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907
Will Dockery
2019-07-21 19:42:08 UTC
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Damnit Will
<troll snip>

Lie much, impostor troll?

:)

Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:05:37 UTC
لا إله إلا الله ومحمد رسول
Will Dockery
2019-07-08 00:07:18 UTC
No, but I do have a malicious impostor troll who forges my name here.

:)
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:12:46 UTC
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-08 02:19:32 UTC
No, but I do have a malicious impostor troll who forges my name here.
:)
العالم مليء بالحمقى و الذين لا يرون هاو ينبغي أن يعيش واحطم مرآته
I translated that:

"The world is full of fools and those who do not see an animal should live and sm
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-07-09 03:32:47 UTC
No, but I do have a malicious impostor troll who forges my name here.
:)
العالم مليء بالحمقى و الذين لا يرون هاو ينبغي أن يعيش واحطم مرآته
"The world is full of fools and those who do not see an animal should live and smash its mirror..."
Quite poetic.....
You didn't translate a thing, you just pasted it into a translator. Stop lying, Sulzbach.
Rex Hester Jr.
Shut up, forging fool...….
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:30:11 UTC
أنت ِ الوَرَابَة في إسطبل البَرَفِيّة لكن
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:34:14 UTC
أمك كانت ال
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:37:24 UTC
تذهب بعيدا
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:38:48 UTC
شعرك فظيع وبالتالي هو الشر لأحد أن يقرأ أو
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:43:26 UTC
ما هي سرعة الجناح من العصفور الأفريقي، ولي
Dil Salameh
2019-07-08 00:56:31 UTC
2019-07-08 01:43:48 UTC
You know what, fuck your goat raping prophet.
Will Dockery
2019-07-08 01:58:23 UTC
And right on cue here comes the impostor troll to forge my name and identity.

:)
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-08 02:16:27 UTC
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 9:43:48 PM UTC-4, fake Doc forged....
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
You know what
You know what.... you are not Will Dockery but nothing but a forging fool...
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-07-09 03:37:23 UTC
Yes he did. You some kind of sand niggra? If you got a problem you come on down to Columbus at 1681 Forestside drive and Will Dockery will slap that turban off your unwashed head, you swine.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-09 03:39:35 UTC
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Yes he did
You are a lying forging fool Fake Dave....
Will Dockery
2019-07-09 17:11:37 UTC
Go worship your pig deity.
Will Dockery
2019-07-09 17:24:23 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Go
<troll snipped>

Well, you can "go", all right, being a forging identity thief.

Again, I don't know Dil Salameh, but think he can spot an obvious impostor when he sees one.

2019-07-09 18:23:22 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Go
<troll snipped>
Well, you can "go", all right, being a forging identity thief.
Again, I don't know Dil Salameh, but think he can spot an obvious impostor when he sees one.
In a rare moment of sobriety, Will Dockery has second thoughts about his offensive comment and attempts to weasel out of it.

We know.
Will Dockery
2019-07-09 18:47:57 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Go
<troll snipped>
Well, you can "go", all right, being a forging identity thief.
Again, I don't know Dil Salameh, but think he can spot an obvious impostor when he sees one.
In a rare moment
<troll snip>

Encourage impostor troll much, Pendragon?

;)
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 03:27:05 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Go worship
You are an ignorant forging troll....
Will Dockery
2019-07-19 20:21:32 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Go worship
You Muslim bitches are camel fucking queers.
Give 'em hell, George Sulzbach.
Rod Riprock Jr.
2019-07-19 20:59:33 UTC
On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 4:21:33 PM UTC-4, fake Doc wrote:

<forgery snipped>
Post by Will Dockery
Give 'em
You are an impostor troll, a forging fool....
George J. Dance
2019-07-09 18:25:35 UTC
What the fuck's a Phophet?
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-09 22:10:03 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
What the fuck's a Phophet?
I did find this.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_BFI_London_Film_Festival_Awards

"Jacques Audiard (born 30 April 1952) is a French film director and screenwriter, won London Film Festival Awards in 2009 for his film A Phophet..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_BFI_London_Film_Festival_Awards
Peter J Ross
2019-07-11 16:45:57 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 9 Jul 2019 11:25:35 -0700 (PDT),
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
What the fuck's a Phophet?
There once was a silly old Phophet
Who sat on a soft little tophet.
The spider he feared
Then quickly appeared
To steal Phophet's dinner and scophet.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-07-09 18:52:00 UTC
Post by Dil Salameh
Did a person called Will Dockery insult the Phophet?
Go
<troll snipped>
Well, you can "go", all right, being a forging identity thief.
Again, I don't know Dil Salameh, but think he can spot an obvious impostor when he sees one.
In a rare moment
<troll snip>

Encourage impostor trolls much, Pendragon?

No... I usually just mock you.
Will Dockery
2019-07-09 19:38:05 UTC
Again, I don't know Dil Salameh, but think he can spot an obvious impostor when he sees one.
In a rare moment
<troll snip>
Encourage impostor trolls much, Pendragon?
No...
Why do you lie so much, Michael Pendragon?

2019-07-09 19:32:03 UTC
Yes, and Stephan Pickering did also. ***@gmail.com hates everyone who is not Jewish.