Sunday Sampler - December 1 - Fascination/Infatuation
2019-11-25 20:40:21 UTC
Sunday Sampler - December 1 - Fascination/Infatuation

Simple rules from Frosty........

1.Opens after midnight Saturday...
2.Closes midnight Sunday...time zone taken into consideration
3.New poems preferred, old accepted.
4.Up to two poems per member.
5.Topic will be chosen on Wednesdays (I'll start the first designate the
second
who will designate the third..and on.
6.Poems must be on topic.
7.Any style/length
8.All poems under the Sunday Sampler heading,
no separate posts.
9.comments welcome or not..Michael has offered his comments without posting
a poem, which is more than welcome.
10.The dreaded 'X' will be placed on poems not following the topic offered..
11.One day, One troll free Sampler thread, please.
12: No name calling, personal attacks or flame posts.
13: Constructive comments/criticisms only.
14: No whining.

Fascination (2016 Remaster) · David Bowie

From the Young Americans record album 1975..... my copy was chewed up by termites in my parents' basement while I was in the Navy.......
W***@none.i2p
2019-11-26 00:47:49 UTC
Zod-The-Mighty wrote on Mon, 25 November 2019 20:40
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
http://youtu.be/K-N_xAOOn2w
From the Young Americans record album 1975..... my copy was chewed up by termites in my parents' basement while I was in the Navy.......
Thanks, Zod.

I haven't come up with an idea for a new poem, so I've been going through my old ones. I'll post something.
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-03 02:36:45 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
From the Young Americans record album 1975..... my copy was chewed up by termites in my parents' basement while I was in the Navy.......
I haven't come up with an idea for a new poem, so I've been going through my old ones. I'll post something.
Glasd you could join us G.D.
Me
Termites can chew up a vinyl album?
Will Dockery
2019-11-30 19:35:32 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
From the Young Americans record album 1975..... my copy was chewed up by termites in my parents' basement while I was in the Navy.......
Termites can chew up a vinyl album?
The cardboard album covers, certainly.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-30 20:03:31 UTC
Me[9
Post by Me
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
From the Young Americans record album 1975..... my copy was chewed up by termites in my parents' basement while I was in the Navy.......
Termites can chew up a vinyl album?
Damn, you smarmy little toad, even you can't be that ignorant....

Or... can you....?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-18 21:04:15 UTC
A revisit of a great collection....