Dockery invites
Usenet Editor
2020-05-20 16:13:49 UTC
Of course the unfortunate, fat fuck has denied inviting people to come here but he does it all the time, particularly to praise his garbage. Once here, he attempts to pull them into his flame wars.

From Facebook:
Here is another new poem, comments welcomed at the poetry group:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/yJkiInCWiQo/By_YYfkHBgAJ

Sonnet 1977 / Will Dockery
Z***@none.i2p
2020-05-20 16:20:53 UTC
Doc invites legit readers and writes, not trolls of your ilk....
Conley Brothers
2020-05-20 18:23:24 UTC
That's a blanket invite and he has no control over who accepts it. It was also noted by others he posted that on Topix also, even though most on there had a very strong dislike for him, much as they do in person.
Will Dockery
2020-06-09 12:53:14 UTC
Yes, when I post links to this group, specifically for people to praise only my poetry, I have total control over who clicks the link.
Will Dockery
2020-06-09 12:59:55 UTC
Doc invites legit readers and writers, not trolls of your ilk....
Yes, when I
<troll snip>

Fuck off, identity thief.

2020-05-20 18:52:18 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Doc invites legit readers and writes, not trolls of your ilk....
That's a blanket invite
Doc would not invite forging fuckwads like you......
Conley Brothers
2020-05-24 16:00:35 UTC
You missed the point, but you are stupid.
Zod
No, you.
Will Dockery
You showed them, Zod.
Zod
2020-05-30 04:56:00 UTC
You showed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, fake Doc..........
Zod
I thank thee.
Zod
2020-06-01 18:48:00 UTC
I thank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, impostor.....
Usenet Editor
They aren't smart and it makes them look even more stupid when people post clear examples of Dockery offering blank invites to the group then claim he is being stalked. What an asshole.
Conley Brothers
Even worse is when he drags us locals in here or name drop without permission.
Zod
2020-06-03 05:26:00 UTC
Even worse is when he drags us locals in here or name drop without permission xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
While you forge the Conley name without their permission and steal Nelly Black's photo for your profile pic...

You are a scumbag identity thief....
Zod
2020-06-03 05:31:00 UTC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shut up, Fake Conley...! !!
Zod
2020-06-03 05:35:00 UTC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shut up, Fake Conley...........!

!! !!
Zod
2020-05-31 06:37:00 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Doc would not invite forging fuckwads like you......
They xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up, you lying fool.....!
Michael Pendragon
Ellipses contain only three dots, stupid.
Zod
2020-05-31 07:47:00 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Doc would not invite forging fuckwads like you......
They xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shut up, you lying fool.....!
Ellipses contain only three dots, stupid.
I know, that's my satire of Jim Senetto writing...

"I thank you" for your "comment's".....

Ha ha ha...