Jeremy Hobbs opens a gay bar....
Add Reply
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-07-18 22:20:30 UTC
Will Dockery and crew preform there?

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/article156936604.html
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-07-18 22:25:29 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Will Dockery and crew preform there?
https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/article156936604.html
Planning a karaoke night.......Dockery invited?
Edward Rochester Esq.
Don't be shy.
NancyGene
Nelly and Gini and Sandy could be a trio there--Old Ho's on the Block.
Rod Rexroth Jr.
Them bitches are gonna have competition. Them fags know how to suck a dick.
Conley Brothers
You should know, George.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Yes we do. You do pretty good yourself I hear.
General Zod
That I do, especially with my teeth out.
Conley Brothers
I hear you were out in the parking lot soliciting people for blow jobs. The shoe polish is not a good disguise, George Sulzbach.
George Sulzbach
That I was. It pays better than trying to sell my art.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Maybe if you had some art to sell. All you have is scribbles and blotches.
Perry Winkler
That's what I'm selling, you gay bitch.
Conley Brothers
Was that your prison name?
Will Dockery
That's what the tramp stamp on his ass says. Just saying.
Lady George Bunny Sulzbach
You would know that, big boy.
Will Dockery
I love your new profile picture, Zod.
[...]